The Center for Work Ethic Development also provides engaging and informative presentations based on our research and experience. Delivered by CEO Josh Davies, these keynote presentations, workshops, and in-service training classes are a powerful way to educate and inspire your audience. Formats range from a 60-minute session to a full-day training.
Topics covered include:
- Give Employers What They Want: Work Ethic
- Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Seven Secrets to Becoming the Leader You Never Thought You Could Be
- Back to the Future – Work-Based Learning
- Transform Yourself to Transform Your Partnerships
Contact email@example.com to get more information about content, logistics, and availability for a speaking engagement.
What participants have said about Josh Davies:
“Every minute and detail was useful and enjoyable!”
“One of the best workshops I’ve seen at any conference.”
“Mr. Davies gave the best presentation I’ve ever been in. Loved this session!”
“Most enjoyable and meaningful session I’ve attended!”
“Excellent presenter!! Dynamic, knowledgeable, engaging!”
“Above and beyond. This was one of the best sessions I attended.”
“Great presentation – information that can be used!”