Perfect solution for:
Introducing the Next Generation
Youth Bring Your ‘A’ Game Curriculum!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our NEW youth curriculum guide and participant workbooks. The new curriculum includes:
- A new, modern look and a design that makes the curriculum easier to facilitate
- 65 experiential activities – with NEW activities, that include relevant topics such as social media, appropriate use of technology, diversity, and virtual workplaces
- Exercises specifically designed with context and examples for youth from ages 14-18
The curriculum has been redesigned, but keeps the experiential learning, peer-to-peer interaction and flexible delivery that makes Bring Your ‘A’ Game the gold standard in workplace skill development!
Join one of our LIVE informational webinars!
These webinars will be hosted by Josh Davies, CEO of The Center for Work Ethic Development. During the webinars, Josh will discuss the next generation of the youth curriculum and be available to answer any questions.
Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9 AM (MST) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Monday, March 27, 2023 at 1 PM (MST) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Developed using research-based instructional design with the goal of not just developing skills, but creating lasting behavioral change.
- The seven skills are based on interviews with more than 1,500 national employers
- The curriculum includes 65 modular experiential activities so that each trainer can focus on just the content that is most relevant to participant’s needs
- With more than 50 hours of content, organizations can choose any length of training, from a 30-minute introduction to integration over an entire year of training
- To meet the specific needs of different audiences, the curriculum is available in three versions standard, youth, and veteran.
- Following completion, participants are eligible to earn their Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery through our online assessment
What Our Partners Say
“(I) just completed the online Trainer webinar. This is the best organized training package ever. I have not had the experience of being trained by someone on how to use the program from a trainers perspective!”
“We have been able to utilize Bring Your ‘A’ Game in many different fashions. We mostly use it in our workshops in our home office. One of the great things about the program is the way that it forces participation. This interactive class can engage all types of personalities and bring in good cohesive thoughts. On the surface, it looks like common sense…but the way the presentation is laid out if gives the facilitators chances to get a well-rounded perspective of most commonly focused on areas. Each module has an overview, then it goes into the values. After that the activities give a chance to reinforce these values while having fun in the process.”
“One of the (adult) students just came into my office and told me he got a job, for first time in 10 years. He credits my class for giving him the ambition and motivation to re-enter the workforce.”
We provide the curriculum, Work Ethic Instruction Certification, and the guidance needed to work with you to help your organization.
Here’s how we can partner with you:
We know that finding the right training for your community can be daunting – and we are here to make it as easy as possible for you to get started. Our friendly team can help you identify the most effective training for your population. We have options for every budget.