Certified in Work Ethic Proficiency
Developed using research-based instructional design with the goal of not just developing skills, but creating lasting behavioral change.
- The seven skills are based on interviews with more than 1,500 national employers
- The curriculum includes 65 modular experiential activities so that each trainer can focus on just the content that is most relevant to participant’s needs
- With more than 50 hours of content, organizations can choose any length of training, from a 30-minute introduction to integration over an entire year of training
- To meet the specific needs of different audiences, the curriculum is available in three versions standard, youth, and veteran.
- Following completion, participants are eligible to earn their Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery through our online assessment
What Our Participants Say
“(I) just completed the online Trainer webinar. This is the best organized training package ever. I have not had the experience of being trained by someone on how to use the program from a trainers perspective!” Alan Danczek, Rocky Mountain Education Center at Red Rocks Community College
“We have been able to utilize Bring Your ‘A’ Game in many different fashions. We mostly use it in our workshops in our home office. One of the great things about the program is the way that it forces participation. This interactive class can engage all types of personalities and bring in good cohesive thoughts. On the surface, it looks like common sense…but the way the presentation is laid out if gives the facilitators chances to get a well-rounded perspective of most commonly focused on areas. Each module has an overview, then it goes into the values. After that the activities give a chance to reinforce these values while having fun in the process.” Iowa Workforce Development. Ottumwa, IA
“One of the (adult) students just came into my office and told me he got a job, for first time in 10 years. He credits my class for giving him the ambition and motivation to re-enter the workforce.” Lou Ann Colyer, Family. Stability Case Manager, Wesley House. Pittsburg, KS
We provide the curriculum, a train-the-trainer program, and the guidance needed to work with you to help your community.
Here’s how we can partner with you:
1. Take the Bring Your 'A' Game Course
2. Get the Curriculum for your Organization
3. Get a Trainer Certification
4. Book a Speaking Engagement
We know that finding the right training for your community can be daunting - and we are here to make it as easy as possible for you to get started. Our friendly team can help you identify the most effective training for your population. We have options for every budget.
Who We Serve
Workforce Development Organizations and Job Training Programs
Equipping workforce development organizations and job training programs with the tools they need to develop the local workforce, reducing unemployment.
Veteran Services Organizations
Providing veteran services organizations with specific curriculum to assist with the transition back to civilian life and the unique needs of veterans seeking employment.
Traditional High Schools, Career Technical Education Programs, and Adult Education Programs
Giving students in traditional high schools, career technical education programs, and adult education programs the workplace skills needed to secure and maintain employment.
The Results Speak for Themselves
The latest in news and research in job readiness