The Bring Your ‘A’ Game Curriculum
Staying positive in every situation;
Taking control of your reactions
Showing you're reliable in every phase of life;
Being on time, every time
Being professional both in the way you act and the way you look;
Choosing to be a pro
Taking initiative and adding value;
Doing more than the minimum
Having integrity in every decision you make;
Refusing to rationalize bad decisions
Having respect and following direction;
Being coachable and playing by the rules
Demonstrating gratitude toward others;
Providing selfless service
- The Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work curriculum is a dynamic, energetic and customizable soft skills training package that can be tailored to meet your participant’s needs.
- The curriculum focuses on developing the foundational soft skills, often referred to as work ethic — how a worker gets along with others, shows up for work, conflict resolution, willingness to take direction, or expresses professionalism.
- Employers around the country say that these skills are the most important factor in hiring a new employee, even above the technical skills for the job.
- The curriculum includes 40 modular experiential activities, with more than 60 hours of content so that you, as a trainer, can choose the content that best suits your needs.
- Whether you can devote a full week of intense training or want to integrate a half hour exercise into other curriculum, the activities are modular and flexible enough that you can deliver the content in virtually any learning environment.
- Available in youth, adult or veterans version, Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work is based on the book written by Hall of Fame Speaker Eric Chester.
- The curriculum was developed using research-based instructional design and input from educators, employers and workforce development professionals.
- Following the completion of training, participants are eligible to earn the Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery on our online assessment.
- A new, updated and refreshed version of the curriculum is coming in 2018.
The Bring Your ‘A’ Game curriculum encompasses seven foundational work ethic behaviors:
- Curriculum Guides
- Participant Workbooks
- Participant Textbooks
- Work Ethic Certification Exams
- Multimedia Resources
- Train-the-Trainer Certification