- Developing an eLearning version of Bring Your ‘A’ Game. This will support the future of distance learning and be a new modality for delivering the course.
- The estimated availability for the course is the end of April.
About the Curriculum
Bring Your ‘A’ Game is an engaging curriculum for building the seven foundational workplace skills of Work Ethic. Unlike boring training programs, this curriculum is instructor-led, interactive, and consistently delivers lasting impact. Developed with the needs of educators and workforce development professionals in mind, it is fully customizable to meet the changing demands of serving unique populations.
- The seven skills are based on interviews with more than 1,500 national employers
- The curriculum includes 65 modular experiential activities so that each trainer can focus on just the content that is most relevant to their participant’s needs
- With more than 50 hours of content, organizations can choose any length of training, from a 30-minute introduction to integration over an entire year of training
- To meet the specific needs of different audiences, the curriculum is available in three versions standard, youth, and veteran.
- Following completion, participants are eligible to earn their Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery through our online assessment
The curriculum was developed using research-based instructional design with the goal of not just developing skills but creating lasting behavioral change. By combining experiential learning, a peer-to-peer methodology, and a flexible design, the curriculum engages both intellect and emotion. The result is an interactive learning experience that delivers outcomes.
- The simplified design allows anyone to be an effective facilitator, without having to be a subject matter expert
- Experiential exercises increase retention of learning by allowing participants to contextualizing the content into their daily lives
- Participants validate the concepts of the training through peer to peer learning which leads to immediate adaptation of the skills being taught
- The flexible and modular design of the curriculum reduces wasted training time by letting facilitators focus only on the skills that need improvement
- Curriculum Guides (required)
- Participant Workbooks (required)
- Participant Textbooks
- Work Ethic Certification Exams
- Multimedia Resources
- Train-the-Trainer Certification
- Visit our web store
- Call us to learn more (303) 433-3243
Email us with questions or order inquiries
April 17th Train-the-Trainer session in Toledo postponed:
In an effort to maintain adherence with federal guidelines regarding the Covid-19 virus, we have decided to cancel the April 17th Train-the-Trainer session in Toledo. We value your interest in the training, and we anticipate we will reschedule this session, hopefully before the end of the 2020 Program Year. Updated information will be available as soon as the event is rescheduled. We deeply appreciate your understanding of this decision and your continued dedication to serve your participants using the Bring Your ‘A’ Game curriculum.
Training Workshops with Trainer Certification
To better prepare teachers, trainers, and facilitators of our soft skills curriculum and certification program, Bring Your ‘A’ Game, the Center for Work Ethic Development offers a full-day or half-day Train-the-Trainer certification. Led by Josh Davies, CEO of The Center, this workshop serves as a companion to the Curriculum Guide and includes both instruction and practical application. At the completion of the workshop, each participant earns their Certified Work Ethic Trainer certification. Because the core methodology and application are the same across all three versions of Bring Your ‘A’ Game, the certification is valid for the youth, adult, and veteran versions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account representative to find out more about our exciting live training opportunities.
Here is what participants have said about their experience with our Train-the-Trainer workshops:
“One of the best workshops I’ve ever attended in 23 years of state employment.”
“I didn’t want the class to end. The best and most engaging workshop I have attended.”
“This was the most excellent presentation ever! Love Josh!”
“Absolutely wonderful energy for the workshop. I LOVED the speaker.”
“Great presentation and perspective. Definitely thought-provoking.”
“The most comprehensive discussion of leadership I have ever attended.”
“Full of valuable content. Thank you!”