About the Curriculum
Bring Your ‘A’ Game is an engaging curriculum for building seven foundational workplace skills. Unlike boring online training programs, this curriculum is instructor-led, interactive, and consistently delivers lasting impact. Developed with the needs of educators and workforce development professionals in mind, it is fully customizable to meet the changing demands of serving unique populations.
- The seven skills are based on interviews with more than 1,500 national employers
- The curriculum includes 60 modular experiential activities so that each trainer can focus on just the content that is most relevant to their participant’s needs
- With more than 40 hours of content, organizations can choose any length of training, from a 30-minute introduction to integration over an entire year of training
- To meet the specific needs of different audiences, the curriculum is available in three versions standard, youth, and veteran.
- Following completion, participants are eligible to earn their Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery through our online assessment
The curriculum was developed using research-based instructional design with the goal of not just developing skills but creating lasting behavioral change. By combining experiential learning, a peer-to-peer methodology, and a flexible design, the curriculum engages both intellect and emotion. The result is an interactive learning experience that delivers outcomes.
- The simplified design allows anyone to be an effective facilitator, without having to be a subject matter expert
- Experiential exercises increase retention of learning by allowing participants to contextualizing the content into their daily lives
- Participants validate the concepts of the training through peer to peer learning which leads to immediate adaptation of the skills being taught
- The flexible and modular design of the curriculum reduces wasted training time by letting facilitators focus only on the skills that need improvement
- Curriculum Guides (required)
- Participant Workbooks (required)
- Participant Textbooks
- Work Ethic Certification Exams
- Multimedia Resources
- Train-the-Trainer Certification