Available in youth, adult and veteran versions, the Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work curriculum is based on the book written by Hall of Fame Speaker Eric Chester. Chester wrote the book with input from educators, employers and workforce development professionals.
Built to be flexible enough to be delivered in organizations of all sizes, the curriculum features more than 40 hours of experiential activities – so that trainers choose the content that best fits their needs.
Following completion of the training, participants are eligible to earn the Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency through an online assessment!
The curriculum focuses on developing work ethic and soft skills – skills that are portable from one job to another. Employers are looking for workers who already possess these skills. Soft skills like professionalism, relational skills, conflict resolution and a willingness to take direction are generally more desired by employers than the specific skills a particular job requires.
Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work focuses on building seven foundational work ethic behaviors:
- Curriculum Guides
- Participant Workbooks
- Participant Textbooks
- Work Ethic Certification Exams
- Multimedia Resources
- Train-the-Trainer Certification
- Visit our web store to view our training packages (for 25 participants or more ) or retail items (a curriculum guide and workbooks are required to teach the ‘A’ Game)
- Call us to learn more (303) 433-3243
- Email us with questions or order inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org